Workers' Comp Coverage for Georgia's Educators
With Georgia Education Workers’ Compensation Trust (GEWCT), our workers’ compensation program is more than just a policy. It’s a promise to help you work in a safer environment with a benefits package that gives you more options than other providers:
- Comprehensive workers’ compensation coverage: medical, income, death, rehabilitation benefits and employer’s liability
- Competitive, consistent pricing
- Discounted premiums available
- Claim deductibles available to further reduce the cost of workers’ compensation
- Members are eligible for dividends
- Site specific safety and loss prevention training specifically for educators
- Claims management seminars to educate school systems on best practices to reduce costs
- Proactive medical management
- Quality medical services through a network of physicians and nurses
- Can work with your agent or directly with Georgia Administrative Services, Inc.
As a member, you can expect prompt response, top-rated customer service, aggressive claims management and on line claims reporting through our third party administrator, Georgia Administrative Services, Inc.